Want a faucet that looks great, costs many folds less than the other pot filler options available in the market, and works like a charm? Then Havin HV1003 wall-mount pot filler faucet might just be the exact pot filler you’re looking for. The reasons to buy this high-quality pot filler are many.
But the first and primary reason is for ease alone. Pot fillers make work in the kitchen incredibly smooth and easy. If you want to experience the comfort and ease of finally being able to relax your muscles and wrists, opt for a kitchen pot filler. Once you use it, it would make you never want to go back to not having a pot filler faucet again!
- Available in 6 colors
- Spout Height: 5 1/2″
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gpm @ 60 psi
- Max. Length: 24″
Havin has made its mark in the industry for over a decade now. With the Havin HV1003 pot filler faucet, you can get a quality pot filler that’s going to make your life in the kitchen substantially more comfortable.
Despite the low price, it is built to give many other brands a run for their money. It boasts a high-quality brass interior, with a brushed nickel finish. The brushed nickel finish is great because it gives the same modern vibe of the chrome finish. At the same time, it is not so bright to overpower the other elements of your kitchen, such as in the case of polished chrome.
The design overall is functionally and aesthetically elegant. The handles are ornamental, rather than the sleek, regular lever design used in many other kitchen faucets. This brings about a sophisticated blend of traditional elegance and modern aesthetic.
The design is all-metal made of brass. To supplement the anti-leak potential of the kitchen faucet, Havin has added ceramic valves that will keep your Havin pot filler faucet functioning without a leak.
The levers at the arms allow 360-degree full rotation for smooth maneuvering. You can also fold the arms against the wall when not in use to save space.
- Easy installation.
- Spout Length is 24 inches, allowing you to reach stovetops at the far-off end comfortably.
- Excellent sturdy and high-quality design with a beautiful finish.
- You get an extra ceramic valve at your purchase to install if in case the other two pre-adjusted valves ever malfunction.
- Exceptional customer service. Customers detail how the experienced professionals at customer service responded to every query and helped in case of any issue. This is great because if you ever run into a problem, you can rely on Havin’s brilliant customer service.
- The flow rate is 2.2 GPM. This is slightly below the average flow rate for a kitchen faucet.
Pot fillers are great, but your best bet is to invest in one which will last you a long time. With the Havin HV1003, you get that reliability and style to complement your kitchen and function seamlessly.
So, prevent back pain, relieve your arm muscles, and give you wrists a rest with Havin HV1003 pot filler, which takes your burdens away and works like a charm.