Never in human history has hand-washing been as life-saving and popular as it is now. Automatic soap dispensers take the simple art (or chore) of hand washing to the next level. These allow you to wash your hands without having to share your germs with any other people. After all, that’s one of the only times when sharing isn’t caring!
So if you want to keep yourself, your family, and your business safe from all pesky pathogens, then read on about the best automatic soap dispensers in the market.
Automatic Soap Dispenser Reviews
1. Best Overall
Hanamichi Automatic Soap Dispenser
What if you want your soap dispenser to be sturdy above everything else and economical? Then Hanamichi Automatic Soap Dispenser might be the answer to all your hand washing problems. This one may not be the prettiest or sleekest on the market. But, it does what it is designed for, and is well worth every single dime it costs. Especially when you consider that it doesn’t cost a lot, to begin with!
- It is incredibly economical with all its strong features to sell.
- Whopping 400 ml of soap storage. That’s a lot!
- The transparent structure is great as it doesn’t keep you wondering about the level of soap left in the compartment.
- Very easy to fill up every time. Not that you’d have to refill it often with such an awesome storage capacity!
- Great hand detection with an in-built anti-drip valve.
- You have to be extra careful about soap consistency with this one. It doesn’t work well with over viscous or very dilute soaps. Medium consistency is perfect.
- Level 1 could be better adjusted to dispense a lesser amount of soap.
- Since the body is predominantly plastic, it is not stainless.
- Four AAA batteries might seem a little too much for some households.
2. Runner Up
Nozama Automatic Soap Dispenser
What makes Nozama Automatic Soap Dispenser stand out is its brilliant adjustability. And though this function is shared by almost all the nominees we have listed here, Nozama takes it to the next level.
Nozama’s adjustability has won rave reviews from hundreds of Amazon users. Now you can wash your hands without emptying your dispenser (and your wallet) ever so often! The chrome, stainless steel exterior gets extra points for its fingerprint-proof finish. Overall, an excellent option amongst the top ones on our list.
- Incredibly easy to establish.
- Stylish and sleek finish. With its 280 ml capacity and compact design, it doesn’t take any more space than a regular pump bottle.
- Brilliant motion detection.
- Works well with pretty much any liquid hand soap.
- The infrared sensor is super-sensitive. Though that’s good, it can also cause the dispenser to squirt out soap with the slightest bit of motion in its surroundings, which can be a bit of nuisance if you’re not careful.
- The dispenser is powered by 4 AAA batteries. For some, that can be a little too many batteries for a dispenser this size.
3. Best Value
Andplay Automatic Soap Dispenser
Andplay Automatic Soap Dispenser offers all the goodness you’d expect in a high-rated automatic soap dispenser. But along with the usual perks, its defining feature is its huge capacity of a whopping 400 ml. This means that you wouldn’t have to worry about refilling your dispenser any time soon once you’ve done the job. Plus, a transparent back design makes for an attractive look.
- Great capacity at 400 ml.
- The sensor is sensitive enough to detect hand motions, but not ultra-sensitive to go off with the slightest bit of motion around it.
- Very easy to fill up. Also, a transparent cover is a plus as it lets you see how much soap you have left in the compartment.
- Unlike many other soap dispensers, this one does not require you to dilute liquid soap as a rule. Works well with just about any brand of liquid soap.
- LED lights are a helpful indicator to check if the dispenser is on/off.
- Even at its lowest setting, it dispenses a little too much soap.
- It is a relatively pricier option.
- If you’re being nit-picky, the motion sensor can be slightly more powerful than it currently is to dispense soap even quicker.
4. Great Pick
TROPRO Automatic Soap Dispenser
The sensor placement is ideal. It allows just enough sensitivity to pick up hand motion right under the sensor but does not go off with just about any surrounding movement. That is a huge plus because it saves you from accidentally wasting a lot of soap.
- Easy to install.
- Looks great with its modern, stainless steel finish that gives it a wonderfully sleek look.
- Having great customer support can help you solve almost all your problems if you ever run into any. TROPRO’s customer support has proven to be highly responsive and helpful for hundreds of customers.
- Two soap dispensing settings means you get to choose between high and low soap dispense.
- At 250 ml, it has a relatively small reserve for soap.
- According to some reviewers, the low setting could be better adjusted to dispense lesser soap than it already releases to be more economical.
5. Most Unique
ETE ETMATE Automatic Soap Dispenser
Want to make your bathroom or kitchen top look high-end and pristine? ETE ETMATE’s Automatic Soap Dispenser might just be what it needs. The curved design sets it apart from many other dispensers. A stylistic innovation that will be appreciated by many.
- Stylish design.
- The sensor is sensitive to just the right degree. It picks up hand motion pretty fast, and will not be set off by any surrounding motion. Phew! No soap wasted!
- 300 ml of soap storage capacity is not small, and not too overwhelmingly big. Makes it ideal for use on countertops in kitchen sinks or bathrooms.
- The transparent window at the front makes it easy to check soap level, helping you know when it’s time for a refill.
- One of the pricier options.
- For some users, the dispenser worked best with a liquid soap of just the right consistency – not too thick or thin. Otherwise, it might over or under dispense.
Automatic Soap Dispensers Buying Guide
Now that you’re all set to make your buying decision, here are a few key considerations you need to keep in mind before you make the final call to buy an automatic soap dispenser.
You don’t buy an automatic soap dispenser every day. So make sure that you keenly check design specifications to find the material that is best suited for your needs. Some designs are built to be more aesthetically pleasing, while others are designed to last longer.
Pick the ones with a lasting, water-proof finish, preferably stainless steel, so that it won’t rust. And make sure that when it says ‘waster-proof’ that the dispenser is waterproof. The last thing you’d want is for your expensive batteries to get rusted before the time due to a lack of durable proofing.
Hand washing is a quick business. And to get it over with, the dispenser needs to have excellent motion detection to pick up hand motion in the right nick of time. All the nominees we’ve listed above exhibit excellent motion sensitivity.
But be careful. You want to look for motion sensitivity, but not too much. Especially if you have kids using your soap dispenser, or a lot of activity going on around it (such as in your kitchen), you might want to consider buying a dispenser that is more precise than sensitive in picking up hand motions.
Automatic soap dispensers prevent cross-contamination and make your life easier. But some might dispense a little too much of your precious soap. So, always select the dispenser with excellent adjustability options. For this purpose, three-level adjustments are always better than two, allowing you to manage how much or how little you need. This should be a top consideration, especially if you have young children in the house who need only a tiny squirt of soap to get the job done. No soap waste or overly frequent refills.
When it comes to capacity the more the better. With greater capacity, you wouldn’t need to fill up your dispenser ever so often. However, bigger compartments usually occupy more space than compact designs. Nonetheless, there are exceptions to this rule. For some, if your sole contention is to adjust your soap dispenser as inconspicuously as possible on your work station or bathroom, then you can opt for a smaller fill.
If you have checked the overall design for durability, then the rest of the considerations all boil down to aesthetics. And that is based on your personal choice. Many people vie for stainless steel, chrome-brushed finish that produces stylish luster. Some might be fine with a plastic design as long as it fits the budget and proves to be sturdy. Do you value extra shine to pay a few more dollars to match the overall aesthetic of your room? If yes, then sure, go for it!
And there you have it — our top picks for the best automatic soap dispensers based on customers’ reviews. Which one do you think you’d choose, and why? Let us know in the comments!