If you haven’t installed a pot filler faucet in your kitchen as of yet, maybe it’s time you rethink your decision. Especially, when you have a high-quality pot filler faucet manufactured by one of the best brands in the industry — Delta.
We know, making the first purchase of a new item is never an easy decision. However, clarity of features, warranty, and positive reviews go a long way in putting all your questions and concerns to rest.
So let’s dive in and explore everything you need to know about this strong contender among pot filler faucets to help you make a worthwhile buying decision.
This heavy, well-built pot filler is sturdy enough to last you a lifetime. And yet, it looks like a beautiful traditional centerpiece. When it comes to finishes, you’d love the variety. There’s a bright chrome finish that will brighten up your kitchen. Stainless steel and polished nickel are other great options to go with if you want the classic, sophisticated, and shiny faucet look.
If you’re going for a rustic, vintage look, then you can opt for wither of Venetian bronze or champagne finishes. Whichever Delta wall-mount pot filler faucet finish you choose, you’re going to get compliments from your guests every time they visit!
Built using brass as the core material, Delta’s wall-mount pot filler is heavy. Traditionally styled, and offered in a variety of finishes, it looks like an artistic kitchen centerpiece.
It is also quite high with a spot height of 7.22 inches. Plus, it has a brilliant reach of 23.62 inches, which ensures that you’d have no problem in filling up your pots everywhere on your cooking range.
Another great feature is Delta’s limited lifetime warranty which ensures that Delta has your back should you ever run into any issues down the road using their product.
- Excellent variety of beautiful color finishes ensure that you are likely to get exactly what you’re looking for to match your kitchen interior.
- At 3.2 pounds weight with the brass interior, the pot filler is built to be sturdy.
- Relatively easy installation, though you would require professional assistance for the best fixture.
- With a spout reach of almost 24 inches, your Delta pot filler can fill up pots and pans in every part of your cooktop with ease.
- The water pressure of 4 gallons per minute is lesser than the average water pressure of other pot fillers in the market.
For some users, a spout height of a little over 7 inches is a bit too much and can cause occasional splashes. However, this can be easily tweaked with minor adjustments of height during wall-mount installation.
If you’re tired of carrying heavy pots from your sink to your stovetop, you have a great option available to have water available right by your cooktop in Delta’s pot filler. For that matter, Delta’s durable pot filler faucet might just be the best addition you make to your kitchen.