Are you a traditional design lover in everything and you would like to see a traditional faucet in your kitchen too? If all answers in yes then you have come to the right place. The kitchen faucet which fulfills all of your demands is a Rohl Country kitchen faucet with polished nickel and all its quality parts.
- Spout height: 9-1/4-inch
- Reach swivel: 8-55/64-inch
- 1.5 GPM Flow Rate
- 4 holes installation
Firstly, you must understand that the brand plays an important part and so is the case here. This is no ordinary kitchen faucet as Rohl has been the leading kitchen faucet brands. You need to understand one thing quite clearly that this Rohl Country faucet covers a bit huge area as it is the requirement of the design. It is a deck-mounted one and the manufacturer has ensured that you do not need to spend too much amount of time to install this. The making of this faucet is all done with brass and this is another reason why it has a longer life than most of the other faucets.
You are going to read about all the features that you will get in the faucet and also with the pros and cons. Keep reading.
When you see a kitchen faucet by Rohl then one thing is for sure that it has got some of the best quality parts and you are not going to change your faucet shortly. This kitchen faucet belongs to the classical faucets that were in use back in the early days of kitchen faucets. That is why it is a great choice for those who love to have a not so common faucet in the kitchen.
The foremost important thing about this faucet is that it has got ceramic valves and they are of ¼ turn. The height of the spout is not that big but still provided its shape and classical handles on its sides, the height of the spout is good enough for all sorts of operations. The finish of this faucet is of polished nickel and it not only gives the best outlook but also makes sure that it remains resistant to the foreign contaminating elements.
Flow rate is yet another the most crucial aspect of any kitchen faucet and here in this one, you will get 1.5 gallons per minute of flow rate which is up to the standards. Brass is used in the making of the faucet and it is made in such a way that you will require less time in its installation. With deck mounted installation type and traditional design, this is surely one of the highly recommended kitchen faucets in the market right now.
- Most of the customers are not only satisfied after buying this kitchen faucet but they have also highlighted some of its remarkable things. Things like being inexpensive have been one of the top comments by the reviewers’ comments. Another sort of praise that is so common for this faucet is that it has got some of the finest parts in use that prolong the life of this faucet.
- The other thing about this Rohl Country kitchen faucet is that it comes with a complete package and even a dust cover is added in the package.
- The most important feature of this faucet is its traditional look and this is where the customers are so amazed to see that it brings them the original early 1900s style in their kitchen. This is one of the few faucets that has received almost 5 stars from the majority of its customers.
- It is quite a difficult job to find any sort of flaw in such a high-quality kitchen faucet. But based on the customers’ reviews, you might need to look at the weight of this faucet before buying as it is a heavyweight kitchen faucet courtesy to its traditional design and you must ensure that your kitchen has the perfect space for this giant faucet.
- The other thing that has been highlighted is the minor flaw that the faucet might drip a bit now and then but that is not even consistent dripping.
The customer feedback of this kitchen faucet has been phenomenal and again all the credit goes to quality manufacturing. You must have this Rohl Country kitchen faucet in your priority list if you ever intend to buy a traditional kitchen faucet.